HOW TO SURVIVE THIS EVIL WORLD
You must understand that Man is a free Moral Agent that is he has right to choose between Good and Evil.
If man were not a free moral agent, God would be entirely responsible for all sin, the effects of sin, rebellion, sickness, and the damnation of men, demons, and angels.
7 Facts About Free Moral Agency
1. Man has no choice about coming into the world but after he is here and old enough to be responsible, he is held accountable for his salvation or damnation (Mk 16:15-16; Lk 13:3,5). Man has his own will to exercise in this matter (Jn 3:16; 6:37; 7:17; Rev 22:17)
2. It is God’s will that all men who will to be(believe) shall be saved (Jn 3:17;3:16 ;1Tim 2:4; 2Pet 3:9 ; Rev 22:7)
3. Men are commanded to choose God (Josh 24:15; Lk 13:3,5)
4. Men are to be cursed if they do not choose God (Pro 1:29-33; Mk 16:16; Isa 66:3)
5. It is impossible to serve God and Satan at the same time (Mt 6:24; Jn 8:32-36; Rom 6:16-23; 8:12-13)
6. Promises are given to men upon the basis of their choice (Mt :7; 16:24-25; Mk 3:35; 16:16; Jn 3:16; 5:40; 7:17; 9:31; 12:26)
7. In over 4,000 scriptures where”choose”, “will”, and other words expressing will power are used, not one suggests that God forces any man to accept Him and do His will. Man’s relationship with God is entirely on a voluntary basis(Mk 17; 16:16; Jn 3:16; 7:17; 1Pet 5:2)
No man recognizing that endless decisions are necessary to daily life can deny the fact of free acts and conduct, for he knows he has freedom of action-moral action- concerning right and wrong, and that he is responsible to God for his every act.
If one can deny these facts, he can deny his very existence and prove it on the same he tries to prove that he is not a free moral agent. That he is and that he is free to choose his own destiny and daily moral actions are fact known to sane beings.