1. The dignity of a society is measured in how it treats the disabled.
2. The courage of a society is measured in how equally women are treated in that society.
3. The fairness of in a society is measured in how and by how minorities, and those who are different, feel they are treated.
4. The vision of a society is how it raises its children.
5. The love in a society is how it responds to a neighbour in need.
6. The prosperity of a society is measured by how it responds to the poor in its midst, and beyond.
7. The strength of a society, is measured by how well it accepts and embraces change.
8. The respect in a society is shown in how it responds to the lessons shared by older generations.
9. The wisdom of a society is measured by its fear of God.